San Antonio Spurs
2007-2008 NBA Season
Player Stats |
5-Man Units |
By Position |
On/Off Court |
Top Five-Man Floor Units
Top Five-Man Floor Units, Details
- Min = the total minutes the unit was on the floor.
- Off = the points per possession scored by the unit.
- Def = the points per possession allowed by the unit.
- +/- = the team net points for the unit.
- W = number of games a unit outscored its opponents while on the court.
- L = number of games a unit was outscored by its opponents while on the court.
- Win% = the winning percentage for the unit based on Wins versus Losses.
- eFG = the effective shooting percentage, adjusted for the value of 3-point shots.
- eFGA = the effective shooting percentage allowed to opponents.
- FTA = net free throw attempts.
- Close = the percentage of shots taken from close range.
- dClose = the percentage of opponents' shots taken from close range.
- Reb = the rebound percentage for the unit, based on chances.
- T/O = the net turnover percentage for the unit based on opponent turnovers minus unit turnovers.